Day Seven
Yes… well… that is not the greatest beginning of today’s description. However…
many things happened over past 6 days of work. It has been physical, emotional, physical again… the 7th day of work is over. I don’t think it happens very often, to get used to getting to know people I have never met before. And also to get to know better everyone I have worked with in past few years. And all of that within the time of 7 days of meeting each other every morning, having coffee just before we start, talking for couple of minutes about anything, but not work. And nothing wrong with that, we talk about work and do it for longer that we really have time to talk.
And it is so easy to say that if you don’t talk to people you’ll never get to know who they are.
Well, we don’t talk much while working. We move, we look in each other’s eyes, we touch, we sit and look again at someone, we laugh if we find reason for it (sometimes even without it). So we get to know each other through very simple and yes, difficult things and what is the most precious gift I could ever get is to find a place where everyone is different in experiences, age, look, behaviour… at the same time so generous, not judgemental, equal, with an understanding, humour, respect, care and support.
What else do I need?
Hmm… HE’ll know what I am talking about :)
Janusz Orlik
many things happened over past 6 days of work. It has been physical, emotional, physical again… the 7th day of work is over. I don’t think it happens very often, to get used to getting to know people I have never met before. And also to get to know better everyone I have worked with in past few years. And all of that within the time of 7 days of meeting each other every morning, having coffee just before we start, talking for couple of minutes about anything, but not work. And nothing wrong with that, we talk about work and do it for longer that we really have time to talk.
And it is so easy to say that if you don’t talk to people you’ll never get to know who they are. Well, we don’t talk much while working. We move, we look in each other’s eyes, we touch, we sit and look again at someone, we laugh if we find reason for it (sometimes even without it). So we get to know each other through very simple and yes, difficult things and what is the most precious gift I could ever get is to find a place where everyone is different in experiences, age, look, behaviour… at the same time so generous, not judgemental, equal, with an understanding, humour, respect, care and support.
What else do I need?
Hmm… HE’ll know what I am talking about :)
Janusz Orlik

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home