Day Twenty Three
You made me feel different like never before.
You looked at me and it happened. It never happened that way.
Your eyes saw, your lips moved and words slipped out, your ears heard that laughter, your nose smelled a good perfume.
Your body was still, so confident, so beautiful, every single bit of it.
What happened then?
Was I questioning myself?
Was I thinking what would happen?
Was I aware of our future?
Did I know how it will look like?
We pulled towards each other and knew that this is it.
How do we call it? Love at first sight? Or we just knew we’re made for each other?
Felt like we are able to breathe the same air, look in the same direction, turn away at the right moment, share thoughts without any judgements, kiss each other’s lips with tenderness, touch each other’s bodies like we’ve never been touched before.
I hope I will never say the wrong things to you.
I hope I will never leave you. Forever…
I hope I will never fight against you.
I hope that all I have said you will remember. Forever…
Such tension sitting next to you on that first night, just you and me, alone, for the first time. Lean my head on your shoulder, the movie we watched was not that important at that moment (although it was about love).
I was shivering, I was afraid, I was excited, I was waiting, I was hoping,
I was with you.
And you felt the same, I know. You can’t disagree.
We made love, we loved each other, we were together, we created the whole picture. At last… A picture which stayed with us since then. A picture which doesn’t need a copy. A picture with colours missing – it’s just not enough of them. That picture is priceless and we paint it together every day. Hope it’s never going to be finished.
I love you…
J
You looked at me and it happened. It never happened that way.
Your eyes saw, your lips moved and words slipped out, your ears heard that laughter, your nose smelled a good perfume.
Your body was still, so confident, so beautiful, every single bit of it.
What happened then?
Was I questioning myself?
Was I thinking what would happen?
Was I aware of our future?
Did I know how it will look like?
We pulled towards each other and knew that this is it.
How do we call it? Love at first sight? Or we just knew we’re made for each other?
Felt like we are able to breathe the same air, look in the same direction, turn away at the right moment, share thoughts without any judgements, kiss each other’s lips with tenderness, touch each other’s bodies like we’ve never been touched before.
I hope I will never say the wrong things to you.
I hope I will never leave you. Forever…
I hope I will never fight against you.
I hope that all I have said you will remember. Forever…
Such tension sitting next to you on that first night, just you and me, alone, for the first time. Lean my head on your shoulder, the movie we watched was not that important at that moment (although it was about love).
I was shivering, I was afraid, I was excited, I was waiting, I was hoping,
I was with you.
And you felt the same, I know. You can’t disagree.
We made love, we loved each other, we were together, we created the whole picture. At last… A picture which stayed with us since then. A picture which doesn’t need a copy. A picture with colours missing – it’s just not enough of them. That picture is priceless and we paint it together every day. Hope it’s never going to be finished.
I love you…
J

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home