Day Twenty
As yesterday, we began to work on the scene which contains lots of running, jumping, falling, chasing. Everything is happening between six lines of chairs and five gaps between all of them. I hope that this will be a scene which will make everyone go “wow!”. Well, it has a potential to look interesting and dangerous. It is dangerous to jump over chairs with no support, no hands used. With a bit of practice and preparation I try not to fall over, loose my cue or make the chairs not to fall down as well.
Very furious classical music background on top of it. Annoying sound of strings, very quick, not really beautifully harmonic. Great!!! Patrycja and Alex are doing very good job. Every time when I hear it, makes me want to destroy all of that beautiful picture right after we set up that scene with nearly ten minutes of Biber’s “Passacaglia”. Music packed with such emotions, intensity and unique beauty.
What does Biber think about writing that piece of music?
What’s in my mind when I hear the first notes coming out of Patrycja’s violin?
Sadness, loss, disaster, tears, struggle, beauty…
Makes me cry and shiver each time I hear it. All my thoughts are mixed up and in a completely different place. Don’t know what to think of anymore. If it moves me that much, will it move the others? The audience? Will they feel the same about it? Would it move them? Would it make them cry?
Got left with all those thoughts until next Monday…
I’m sorry for not being with you right now.
I’m sorry for not waking up with you.
I’m sorry for talking nonsense early in the morning.
I’m sorry for not washing up dishes when you need them.
I’m sorry for not emptying the litter when it’s full.
I’m sorry for being irritating.
I’m sorry for pointing at your mistakes.
I’m sorry for turning my back to while we fall asleep.
I’m sorry for forcing you to do things you don’t want to do.
I’m sorry when you feel sorry.
I’m sorry for my absence.
I’m sorry for getting drunk.
I’m sorry for my mistakes.
I’m sorry for my tears you don’t like to see.
I’m sorry for all my apologies.
J.
Very furious classical music background on top of it. Annoying sound of strings, very quick, not really beautifully harmonic. Great!!! Patrycja and Alex are doing very good job. Every time when I hear it, makes me want to destroy all of that beautiful picture right after we set up that scene with nearly ten minutes of Biber’s “Passacaglia”. Music packed with such emotions, intensity and unique beauty.
What does Biber think about writing that piece of music?
What’s in my mind when I hear the first notes coming out of Patrycja’s violin?
Sadness, loss, disaster, tears, struggle, beauty…
Makes me cry and shiver each time I hear it. All my thoughts are mixed up and in a completely different place. Don’t know what to think of anymore. If it moves me that much, will it move the others? The audience? Will they feel the same about it? Would it move them? Would it make them cry?
Got left with all those thoughts until next Monday…
I’m sorry for not being with you right now.
I’m sorry for not waking up with you.
I’m sorry for talking nonsense early in the morning.
I’m sorry for not washing up dishes when you need them.
I’m sorry for not emptying the litter when it’s full.
I’m sorry for being irritating.
I’m sorry for pointing at your mistakes.
I’m sorry for turning my back to while we fall asleep.
I’m sorry for forcing you to do things you don’t want to do.
I’m sorry when you feel sorry.
I’m sorry for my absence.
I’m sorry for getting drunk.
I’m sorry for my mistakes.
I’m sorry for my tears you don’t like to see.
I’m sorry for all my apologies.
J.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home