Day Seventeen
One of those days, when everyone finds a corner in the studio, busy with their own task. Basically we were trying to recreate a few situations which were quite good in yesterday’s improvisation. To be honest there was not that much to recreate, because the impro wasn’t that good. Really, NOT very good at all.
And I felt quite bad after it, asking myself, why on earth The God Of Theatre abandoned me? Empty head, empty body. From the other hand, it was quite useful to go through it, even big parts of it felt painful. Painful to DO, and painful to WATCH as well. Useful to go through all that awkwardness, hopeless, lost, embarrassment. These feelings are close to the theme of the piece we are trying hard to create (but why I still feel shite?).
John Cage said :”If I’ve asked 32 questions, why can’t I ask another 32 more?” Still more questions than the answers. But maybe to ask a really good question is more important than to find immediately an answer?
Attacking Alex with Vivaldi. Poor composer, if he only cold see how I rape his music…Violin sound can taste as chocolate cake with too much sugar in it,, but they can sound as a razor blade as well. And I like it. Dangerous weapon- the sound.
Patrycja
And I felt quite bad after it, asking myself, why on earth The God Of Theatre abandoned me? Empty head, empty body. From the other hand, it was quite useful to go through it, even big parts of it felt painful. Painful to DO, and painful to WATCH as well. Useful to go through all that awkwardness, hopeless, lost, embarrassment. These feelings are close to the theme of the piece we are trying hard to create (but why I still feel shite?).
John Cage said :”If I’ve asked 32 questions, why can’t I ask another 32 more?” Still more questions than the answers. But maybe to ask a really good question is more important than to find immediately an answer?
Attacking Alex with Vivaldi. Poor composer, if he only cold see how I rape his music…Violin sound can taste as chocolate cake with too much sugar in it,, but they can sound as a razor blade as well. And I like it. Dangerous weapon- the sound.Patrycja

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home