Day Fourteen
Early morning started, as usual, with warm up. Then we tried to remind ourselves of movement material we have got so far. Not full out, still with an awareness that we are not sure about some bits, even counts. Everything happens so quick that at some point you don’t know what you did a minute ago. Trying to answer all questions which appear it’s not easy. And then new questions appear and exhaustion comes and while we are unable to move anymore we talk about what we’ve seen. What to change, which things have a potential to become something meaningful. I hope we’ll get somewhere in the end…
Our watches showed that is 6pm. We all felt a bit brain dead at that time. Cold pint in the Rutland pub helps me to calm down, relax, letting my thoughts and concentration go somewhere else. But still I can’t forget and not think of what had happened today…
Now it’s a bit cold to sit here, empty glasses announced that it’s time to go home, Get some rest? Or thinking about phone call I might receive in about an hour. (……………………….) Yes, we talk, finally! And I still can’t hold back and begin to tell what I’ve experienced today…
The whole space covered with chairs.
One on top of another.
Complete silence.
Feels so lonely, so dangerous, so empty in a strange kind of way.
Something just happened here, a minute ago.
People touching each other, jumping on top of each other, suspended in the air, people crying, letting out their anger and frustration, people sharing their fears, thoughts about themselves, exposing their hidden nature. Some of it can be really scary, not expected, surprising. All of it – very honest…
Time to go to bed… Another sleepless night?
Janusz
Our watches showed that is 6pm. We all felt a bit brain dead at that time. Cold pint in the Rutland pub helps me to calm down, relax, letting my thoughts and concentration go somewhere else. But still I can’t forget and not think of what had happened today…
Now it’s a bit cold to sit here, empty glasses announced that it’s time to go home, Get some rest? Or thinking about phone call I might receive in about an hour. (……………………….) Yes, we talk, finally! And I still can’t hold back and begin to tell what I’ve experienced today…
The whole space covered with chairs. One on top of another.
Complete silence.
Feels so lonely, so dangerous, so empty in a strange kind of way.
Something just happened here, a minute ago.
People touching each other, jumping on top of each other, suspended in the air, people crying, letting out their anger and frustration, people sharing their fears, thoughts about themselves, exposing their hidden nature. Some of it can be really scary, not expected, surprising. All of it – very honest…
Time to go to bed… Another sleepless night?
Janusz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home