Day Twenty Five - Wiping
wiping, with warm water and a bit of soap, the lipstick stains off my safari beige Gap knickers, I had a thought…: honestly, I wish this would be yours…
I miss you and keep washing
am trying not to blame myself as option A and hope that I can meet you with a big smile and fresh flowers at the airport.
a relationship is the bond (or not to bond) between two people…it can’t just be my fault (pushing option A to the limit)..
just as I started losing ground on option A, plan B, sprang out of nowhere, wearing tye-dye jeans and a ripped Metallica t-shirt: destiny! he presented himself
I must have read somewhere that who you are and everything you do is in the stars already (not Voltaire nor the Metro)
plan B seems to be having a positive effect on me, even if temporarily
it was meant to be, I couldn’t help myself, am truly sorry, but it was stronger than me, than the bond (or not to bond)
I wish I could take it all back……..or do I? I did enjoy it and if I push my Luck (destiny’s child), I would even admit that, maybe I would fancy it again…
I blowdry my knickers so you won’t get suspicious and will buy you some flowers before I get to the airport…I know, I’ll buy you an uneven number, because an even number is bad luck..
love you, hope you never read this
big kiss
yours forever
I miss you and keep washing
am trying not to blame myself as option A and hope that I can meet you with a big smile and fresh flowers at the airport.
a relationship is the bond (or not to bond) between two people…it can’t just be my fault (pushing option A to the limit)..
just as I started losing ground on option A, plan B, sprang out of nowhere, wearing tye-dye jeans and a ripped Metallica t-shirt: destiny! he presented himself
I must have read somewhere that who you are and everything you do is in the stars already (not Voltaire nor the Metro)
plan B seems to be having a positive effect on me, even if temporarily
it was meant to be, I couldn’t help myself, am truly sorry, but it was stronger than me, than the bond (or not to bond)
I wish I could take it all back……..or do I? I did enjoy it and if I push my Luck (destiny’s child), I would even admit that, maybe I would fancy it again…
I blowdry my knickers so you won’t get suspicious and will buy you some flowers before I get to the airport…I know, I’ll buy you an uneven number, because an even number is bad luck..
love you, hope you never read this
big kiss
yours forever

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home