Friday, December 02, 2005

26 November 2005

The tour is finished now. To be honest, don’t even know where to start. I am back at home now in Poland with all my friends I missed so much, with the family and the loved one. They are the biggest support for me in the hardest times. I feel like I have changed so much.

We have been in many places, every place different from one another, big cities, small cities, even villages. Big and small venues. What does it change in the way of performing, in delivering the audience the emotions, the real emotions, the emotions we all, as company, wanted to share with everyone? That is what we all call a commitment to the work. Each venue was different, Does it change things? No. The delivery was still the same. The intensity of the performance and performers was always the same. There were good and bad shows. We have been with each other for more than 3 months, we rehearsed, travelled, performed. We shared something special. Shared the joy of being together, we got upset – we got support, we were down. This last 3 and a half months were a study and a good lesson in how to communicate, how to talk and the most important of all, how to listen. At the moment I am rambling in my thoughts but it is difficult to describe all what happened. I am trying very hard. It was intense, depressing, funny, upsetting, precious.

Back here, in Poland, back to reality? I have never felt like this before, the moment I came back and saw the same walls in my apartment. Nothing changed but there was something weird about it. It’s hard to come back after such a long time and see all the things in the same place, in the same order. Just me, not in the right place. I am still thinking of what has happened. Work changes people, changes people every time. The spring tour will start sooner than we think!

Janusz Orlik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home